Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
TO AUTEL

4886 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2020-07-29 07:39:38

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician
    2013-09-26 17:51:07
     Thank you all  guy for supports  i hope that AUTEL CAN RELIZE that  there made OBD ADAPTER  to cover many  vehicle 1996   and it is hurtful to see i bought a tool  and i cant use it as effiecient  , that i could comment the tool  i will like to cosider they adapter and the purpose for them  or else  make one adapter  in the other  product    and tell me if u get nuff sale  REMEMBER NOT ONLY DS708 LOG ON  other company to and they will be following the chat to do better  U ALL CALL
    file:  D L C.docx

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-09-27 22:23:57 (Reply to:De Technician)

If you are questioning our OBD I diagnostics, I can assure you we do support OBD I. 
    With the OBD I adaptors , you can work on a OBD I vehicle with DS708.
    For example, you can work on a 1996 Toyota 4runner, celica, SC300, GS300, LS400, avalon, camry, corolla, etc.. We can even support Toyoto as old as 1989. 
    But of course, we will not support all older cars. So pls check with our dealers which model can be applicable.

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician
    2013-10-01 18:49:22 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     sir  yes  im questioning you all i would say i have  try  you all  adapter on  a 1991,94 ,96  toyota corolla today did not read  and was so diappointed  now i could  saying it work  sir i have study auto electronic  and i have use many diagnostic tools like Carmanscan VG , Carman Scan I, which i could say  proudly that it work with they adapter  on all car from 89  and up but for me to say that about the ds708  i cant ,but i have one ,will like my carman  back , i will like you all to take look at the  seriousness of  these comment  cause it not looking good  the world is reading [software ] is urgent  i love the tools  but cant stand it  when thing  are better out there than you

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-10-11 03:41:54 (Reply to:De Technician)

Ok, I could not ask engineers go to look at the old car software without giving them some specific information. 
    If possible, pls do a datalog and send it to support@auteltech.com

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    samehlila

2014-06-09 02:42:55

I have the same problem with my maxidas it's not reading rare 96 97 98 99 even 2000 Daewoo car's so I use hanatech multiscan and it did read that cars even if my maxidas read any of this car's it saves no trouble codes even if the car sensors are all unplugged the same thing for Toyota 94 and 96 pick-up cars and so daihatsu tireus 98

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    jehad mstafa

2020-07-21 22:40:03 (Reply to:samehlila)

لدي مشكلة: الرقم التسلسلي في بطاقتي غير مطابق للرقم التسلسلي لهوية المستخدم. في ملفي الشخصي يتم تسجيل كل شيء بشكل صحيح ولكن لا يمكنني الاستمرار في استخدام الأداة. هل هناك شخص لديه نفس المشكلة؟ أخبرونى من فضلكم. شكرا

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    jehad mstafa

2020-07-21 22:41:00 (Reply to:jehad mstafa)

I have got a problem: the serial number in my card is not matched with the serial number of the user ID. oN MY PROFILE EVERYTHING IS REGISTRED CORRECTLY BUT I CANNOT GO ON USING THE TOOL. IS THERE SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM? PLEASE, LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-07-29 07:39:38 (Reply to:samehlila)

Hanatech Multiscan and Ultrascan are very old scan tools which are no longer supported nor have any updates for those tools I do agree with you, they do support old cars but, they are NO GOOD any more I do have those tools I still have Ultrascan P1 as time goes you have to move forwards and upgrade your tools
  Total1 Pages